We are excited to announce the re-release of the integration that will allow you to trade within the TradingView web platform and have that trade activity reflected in your TSTrader® Trading Combine® and Topstep® Dashboard. Also, the risk rules within TSTrader® will work for trades submitted through TradingView.
To leverage this integration, you will first need to be enrolled in the TSTrader® Trading Combine® or have earned a TSTrader® Funded Account®.
How to log into TradingView with your TSTrader® login and leverage the integration:
1. First, you will need to connect to the TSTrader®platform to enable the Add-On.
2. Once logged in, click Application Settings in the top right corner of the platform.
3. Within the Application Settings, click on Add-On Tools and then Activate More Add-Ons.
4. Next, click the blue Activate button underneath the TradingView Add-On.
5. Now, you will need to sign in to TradingView with your personal login. If you do not have a username with TradingView you will need to first create an account to use the integration.
|Tips: This login is managed by TradingView and separate from your TSTrader® login provided by Topstep™. Also, both FREE and Pro versions of TradingView will support this integration.|
6. Once logged into TradingView, navigate to a Chart, select the Trading Panel tab and click on the Tradovate logo within the Trading Panel.
7. Next, input your TSTrader® login information provided by Topstep™, and click the blue Connect button.
8. Once connected, you can select the account you want to trade, edit trading settings, and add modules like a DOM by clicking on the head and shoulders within the red box in the screenshot below.
We hope that you enjoy the integration and that it helps you pass the Trading Combine® and becoming a Topstep Funded Trader!