1. Create a profile or sign in to an existing profile for TradingView with your personal login. If you do not have a username with TradingView you will need to first create a profile to access the platform.
|Note: This profile login is managed by TradingView and is separate from your Topstep™ profile and username.|
2. Once you are logged into TradingView, navigate to a Chart, select the Trading Panel tab and click on the Tradovate logo within the Trading Panel.
3. Next, select Demo, input your trading account login information provided by Topstep™, and click the blue Connect button.
4. Once connected, you can select the account you want to trade, edit trading settings, and add modules like a DOM by clicking on the head and shoulders within the red box in the screenshot below. You are ready to start trading!
1. First, be sure that you have the TradingView Add-on activated.
2. You can check this in TSTrader by clicking on the three lines at the top right to access the Application Settings.
3. When in Application Settings, click on Add-ons
4. If it is not already activated, please click 'Activated'
5. Next, log in to TradingView and open the Trading Panel at the bottom on a chart.
Locate Tradovate in the list of brokers, move your mouse over it, and click Connect.
Log in using your Topstep Username and Password.
You will now see your Combine Account and your Practice Account in the list. Just click on the Account name and you can choose to switch between them at your convenience.