If you need help setting up your platform you can find more help here
- First, you will need to purchase the daytradr platform from Jigsaw. Click here for purchase information.
- Click the connection manager icon on the daytradr menu to open Connection Manager:
To define a new connection click the triangle icon next to "New" and select the Rithmic connection type.
- Connection: TopstepTrader
- Description: TopstepTrader
- User Name: (found in Account Information email)
- Password: (found in Account Information email)
- Server: Select Topstep Combine.
- Once you have defined the connection, click “Test” button to test the settings. If the test is successful, you will see the following:
- Once you are connected to the data feed on the Connection Manager, select Download Instruments. This is where you will choose the exchange you wish to trade.
- Once you have selected the data permissible under the Trading Combine® Rules, the data will be downloaded and you will be able to trade with live data.
Jigsaw has an extensive FAQ page as well as one-on-one support via email which you can access by clicking the links below.