If you need help setting up your platform you can find more help here.
If you would like to know if it's possible to run Jigsaw on a MAC computer, please contact their support team.
Please note that to connect to Jigsaw and Rithmic Trader, you will need to enable the Rithmic Trader Plug-In. Steps on how to enable that plug-in in your Jigsaw Trader Platform are listed below.
- First, you will need to purchase the daytradr platform from Jigsaw. Click here for purchase information.
- After purchasing the daytradr platform, please enter your license key and click activate. (The License Key can be entered by clicking File -> Licensing)
- Enter your Jigsaw username and password into the Configuration Options window and click OK.
- Click the connection manager icon on the daytradr menu to open Connection Manager:
To define a new connection click the triangle icon next to "New" and select the Rithmic connection type.
- Connection: Topstep
- Description: Topstep
- User Name: (found in Topstep Account Information email)
- Password: (found in Topstep Account Information email)
- Server: Select Topstep Combine
- Days to load on startup: Number of days trade history to load when connecting
- Make sure 'Login via R|Trader Pro' is also check marked
- Once you have defined the connection, click the “OK” button. On the Connection Manager click "Connect" to establish a connection.
- Once you are connected to the data feed on the Connection Manager, select Download Instruments. This is where you will choose the exchange you wish to trade.
- Once you have selected the data permissible under the Trading Combine® Rules, the data will be downloaded and you will be able to trade with live data.
Jigsaw has an extensive FAQ page as well as one-on-one support via email which you can access by clicking the links below.